bokeh CSS decoder ?

Hi,
  I need to edit bokeh CSS classes for some custom widgets in my apps. I am relatively new to CSS. Browsing through bokeh-widgets.css it is not readily apparent which CSS classes match up with which bokeh widgets. For instance, which CSS class specifies the properties (font, etc.) of Select from bokeh.models.widgets? Up to now I have been modifying CSS classes by trial and error but this is getting tedious. So is there a global decoder or reference for how the widgets and CSS classes correspond to one another?

Thanks,
JT

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't have alot to offer, tho I can say that most of the bokeh widgets come from Bootstrap, and the corresponding CSS classes just have 'bk-' prefixed to them. So you might check out the Bootstrap docs for more concrete information. There are some other devs, who could possibly help shed some more light on some of these things, so I'd encourage you to open a GitHub issue to request more/better CSS documentation.

Thanks,

Byran

···

On Dec 29, 2016, at 10:20 AM, Jason Tumlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
  I need to edit bokeh CSS classes for some custom widgets in my apps. I am relatively new to CSS. Browsing through bokeh-widgets.css it is not readily apparent which CSS classes match up with which bokeh widgets. For instance, which CSS class specifies the properties (font, etc.) of Select from bokeh.models.widgets? Up to now I have been modifying CSS classes by trial and error but this is getting tedious. So is there a global decoder or reference for how the widgets and CSS classes correspond to one another?

Thanks,
JT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/559A1E43-38BA-48A4-9F20-AF6E6E6885B2%40gmail.com\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.