Bokeh Pie Chart Bugs

I am writing to you about Bokeh libs on Python,

I tried to create a Pie_chart (donut) using Bokeh.charts but the later does not work well (lot of bugs)

So I want to know if there is another way to create a Donut (Pie_chart interactive → hover or legend) simply using Bokeh,
Here’s my code that create a Bar chart, which I want to convert to a Pie Chart:

y2 = ['{:.2f}'.format(i) for i in fracs]
lesxy = {'donnes': [taux_succes_incoming, taux_notconnected_incoming, drop_total_incoming, caf_taux,taux_connected_incoming],
           'labels': ['T Succes', 'T NotConnected', 'T Drop', 'T Failure','T Connected']}

incoming_bar = Bar(lesxy, values='donnes', label=['labels'], agg='mean', title="TAUX INCOMING", legend=False,width=500, tools='hover',color='blue')
hover = incoming_bar.select(dict(type=HoverTool))
hover.tooltips = """<div>TAUX: @x</div>
                    <div>lebel: @y{*2}</div>
                    """

Thank you,

Bokeh is Open Source software, your contribution and improvements would be welcome and appreciated.

Bryan

···

On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 8:09:08 AM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

With Bokeh, don’t try anything that’s not in their selection of examples on their website.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:38:27 AM UTC+11, Belkacem KAID wrote:

I am writing to you about Bokeh libs on Python,

I tried to create a Pie_chart (donut) using Bokeh.charts but the later does not work well (lot of bugs)

So I want to know if there is another way to create a Donut (Pie_chart interactive → hover or legend) simply using Bokeh,
Here’s my code that create a Bar chart, which I want to convert to a Pie Chart:

y2 = ['{:.2f}'.format(i) for i in fracs]
lesxy = {'donnes': [taux_succes_incoming, taux_notconnected_incoming, drop_total_incoming, caf_taux,taux_connected_incoming],
           'labels': ['T Succes', 'T NotConnected', 'T Drop', 'T Failure','T Connected']}

incoming_bar = Bar(lesxy, values='donnes', label=['labels'], agg='mean', title="TAUX INCOMING", legend=False,width=500, tools='hover',color='blue')
hover = incoming_bar.select(dict(type=HoverTool))
hover.tooltips = """<div>TAUX: @x</div>
                    <div>lebel: @y{*2}</div>
                    """

Thank you,