Bokeh with Networkx Graph-Help Please

I have created my network graph using Python networkx and I am interested in making the graph interactive. Please does anyone know how could do this with bokeh or any other library. I cant figure it out since I probably have to change my whole code. My nodes are on csv file that is different from the csv file for my edges. I dont know where to begin. Please let me know if anyone is able to help.

Thank you,

Ikhlas

While the documentation is extensive and can be hard to navigate there is a whole chapter of the user guide dedicated to your question.

Please read the docs before posting.

···

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 4:32:06 PM UTC-6, Ikhlas Hagi-Omar wrote:

I have created my network graph using Python networkx and I am interested in making the graph interactive. Please does anyone know how could do this with bokeh or any other library. I cant figure it out since I probably have to change my whole code. My nodes are on csv file that is different from the csv file for my edges. I dont know where to begin. Please let me know if anyone is able to help.

Thank you,

Ikhlas

I have looked at every documentation out there and I’m not looking for an answer. I’m here for resource. Plus this is my first time doing this and I’m new to this group. If you can’t help please don’t tell me not to post questions here. Atleast share the link to the documentation you’re talking about.

https://bokeh.pydata.org/en/latest/docs/user_guide/graph.html

···

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 10:36:58 PM UTC-6, Ikhlas Hagi-Omar wrote:

I have looked at every documentation out there and I’m not looking for an answer. I’m here for resource. Plus this is my first time doing this and I’m new to this group. If you can’t help please don’t tell me not to post questions here. Atleast share the link to the documentation you’re talking about.