Correct way to add refs in metadata for standalone examples issue no. #11765

I’m trying to contribute to the issue #11765 adding metadata to standalone examples, I want to know what is the correct way to add refs in the metadata.

I’m trying to add refs to this file:bokeh\examples\plotting\custom_datetime_axis.py

Hi @Yash If you’ve already added the other metadata, please just open a Pull Request. It will be simpler / easier to offer help and pointers directly in PR comments there. Otherwise, which refs to add is largely up to discretion / judgment. Usually try to add 2-3 refs for whatever APIs seem mosts important in a given example. In the linked example, figure and vbar would probably be good. major_label_overrides would be good, except I don’t think there is an actual usable direct reference for it in the docs.

Thanks for the guidance, I will follow what you said and will create a pull request once I resolve the git line terminator issue.

1 Like

@Bryan Sir, I have opened a Pull Request, please review it and tell me how to improve the refs. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.