How do i prevent the user interaction of image filled in "Figure" element ?

Hi,
I have used “Figure” element to display an image. I want the image to be freezed in the “Figure” element, but currently it is movable with mouse drag.

Thanks in advance,

T ry setting tools=’’ when you make your
figure.

···

On 5/11/16 9:45 PM,
wrote:

[email protected]

Hi,
I have used “Figure” element to display an image. I want
the image to be freezed in the “Figure” element, but currently
it is movable with mouse drag.

Thanks in advance,

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)      .

For more options, visit .


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      ![Continuum Analytics](http://docs.continuum.io/_static/img/ContinuumWordmark.png)
    ](http://continuum.io)

https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io
https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. It works now.

Sincerely,

Shilpa

···

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 2:03:04 PM UTC+5:30, Sarah Bird wrote:

T ry setting tools=’’ when you make your
figure.

  On 5/11/16 9:45 PM, > [email protected] wrote:

Hi,
I have used “Figure” element to display an image. I want
the image to be freezed in the “Figure” element, but currently
it is movable with mouse drag.

Thanks in advance,

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)[https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io).

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout).


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      <img alt="Continuum Analytics" src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/VYgVjggTk1hCXSN9wFkffE3I6kxTvJ51tT4KvDXOuKbs1WyFG66k7kt2-vkDimbyxfWtP-d1paJmstMYhPPnDYSUF4rLPoYM2GM2QFM=w5000-h5000" height="30px" width="150px">
    ](http://continuum.io)

Here’s a little more about what’s going on , although I notice that this
doesn’t explain that if you
don’t set tools then you get
the default set of tools.

Best,

Bird

···

http://bokeh.pydata.org/en/latest/docs/user_guide/tools.html#specifying-tools
On 5/13/16 1:01 AM, Shilpa P wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. It works now.

      Sincerely,

Shilpa

      On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 2:03:04 PM UTC+5:30, Sarah Bird

wrote:

T ry setting tools=’’ when you
make your figure.

On 5/11/16 9:45 PM, [email protected]
wrote:

Hi,
I have used “Figure” element to display an image.
I want the image to be freezed in the “Figure”
element, but currently it is movable with mouse
drag.

Thanks in advance,

            You received this message because you are subscribed to

the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

            To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails

from it, send an email to [email protected].

            To post to this group, send email to                 .

To view this discussion on the web visit


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

              [ ![Continuum
                  Analytics](https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/VYgVjggTk1hCXSN9wFkffE3I6kxTvJ51tT4KvDXOuKbs1WyFG66k7kt2-vkDimbyxfWtP-d1paJmstMYhPPnDYSUF4rLPoYM2GM2QFM=w5000-h5000) ](http://continuum.io)

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/634a2dc4-564a-43e1-9322-26ad722b116a%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)      .

For more options, visit .


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      ![Continuum Analytics](http://docs.continuum.io/_static/img/ContinuumWordmark.png)
    ](http://continuum.io)

[email protected]
https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/74784ffa-b61d-41cf-ad89-e643f4ca6abb%40continuum.io.

            For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout).

          [https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/634a2dc4-564a-43e1-9322-26ad722b116a%40continuum.io](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/634a2dc4-564a-43e1-9322-26ad722b116a%40continuum.io)

https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout