Multiselect Widget

The multiselect widget has been broken for a while now.

I was hoping it would be fixed and pushed with 0.11 release but doesn’t look like it. I’m trying to recreate a dashboard that is currently in Tableau and the ability to do multiple selections of options in a drop-down way is super essential because the list of options to select from is huge. So using another widget like Checkbox Group or Checkbox Button Group will not be very suitable. For purposes of interactivity, is there another option to select multiple items when you have a long list of items?

Hi Nana,

As you can see from our tracker we are fairly inundated with request for both features and fixes. It's easy to lose track of some things. I have added it to the 0.11.1 milestone.

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Jan 6, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Nana Okyere <[email protected]> wrote:

The multiselect widget has been broken for a while now.

MultiSelect appears broken · Issue #2495 · bokeh/bokeh · GitHub

I was hoping it would be fixed and pushed with 0.11 release but doesn't look like it. I'm trying to recreate a dashboard that is currently in Tableau and the ability to do multiple selections of options in a drop-down way is super essential because the list of options to select from is huge. So using another widget like Checkbox Group or Checkbox Button Group will not be very suitable. For purposes of interactivity, is there another option to select multiple items when you have a long list of items?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/a260a1cc-afd8-43fa-b17f-780a911d710b%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

Thanks Bryan.