overlapping button clicks cause graph to 'run off'

I’m running into a similar problem, where the graph ‘runs off’ of the bottom right corner of it’s container, as seen in the pictures. I have a function that adds a line to the plot, changes the plot title, and updates the legend of the plot. This function runs when a button is clicked, and if I click the button a second time, before the first iteration of the function has finished, the graph skedaddles, and the inspect element console mentions ‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘draw_legend’ of undefined’ . I tried to disable the button, but the disable functionality of the widgets doesn’t seem to work, and when I tried temporarily changing the on_click function, I encountered an infinite loop, also having a boolean to make sure only a single iteration of the loop is running didn’t seem to work either.

This definitely seems like a bug. Can you make an issue with a complete, minimal, run-able test case to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Jul 25, 2016, at 10:39 AM, [email protected] wrote:

I'm running into a similar problem, where the graph 'runs off' of the bottom right corner of it's container, as seen in the pictures. I have a function that adds a line to the plot, changes the plot title, and updates the legend of the plot. This function runs when a button is clicked, and if I click the button a second time, before the first iteration of the function has finished, the graph skedaddles, and the inspect element console mentions 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'draw_legend' of undefined' . I tried to disable the button, but the disable functionality of the widgets doesn't seem to work, and when I tried temporarily changing the on_click function, I encountered an infinite loop, also having a boolean to make sure only a single iteration of the loop is running didn't seem to work either.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/8cbfdbab-222f-45cf-b719-a492775810a8%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.
<bokeh_error2.PNG><bokeh_error1.PNG>