Possible bug/conflict with JQuery Autocomplete

I was able to replicate a bug in a Bokeh widget also in the interaction between bokeh and independent jquery code

Original behaviour
I am currently unable to make the AutocompleteInput widget work (post). Whenever I try to scroll on the autocomplete list, it disappears

New behaviour

In a page with bokeh objects and a simple html object to which I have attached $(’#___’).autocomplete(), if I load the autocomplete script after the bokeh resources have loaded, the same bug as above appears for the . However if I load the autocomplete script before loading the bokeh resources, autocomplete works fine

Worth adding an issue?

Hi,

···

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Pythonic [email protected] wrote:

I was able to replicate a bug in a Bokeh widget also in the interaction between bokeh and independent jquery code

Original behaviour
I am currently unable to make the AutocompleteInput widget work (post). Whenever I try to scroll on the autocomplete list, it disappears

New behaviour

In a page with bokeh objects and a simple html object to which I have attached $(‘#___’).autocomplete(), if I load the autocomplete script after the bokeh resources have loaded, the same bug as above appears for the . However if I load the autocomplete script before loading the bokeh resources, autocomplete works fine

Worth adding an issue?

Yes, definitely. Thank you!

Fabio

Ok fixed issue by upgrading, did not realize I was on 0.9.0

Issue not present in 0.9.2

···

On Monday, 17 August 2015 12:04:21 UTC+1, Fabio Pliger wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Pythonic [email protected] wrote:

Original behaviour

New behaviour

In a page with bokeh objects and a simple html object to which I have attached $(‘#___’).autocomplete(), if I load the autocomplete script after the bokeh resources have loaded, the same bug as above appears for the . However if I load the autocomplete script before loading the bokeh resources, autocomplete works fine

Worth adding an issue?

Yes, definitely. Thank you!

Fabio