Problem with DatePicker widget

I’m putting a DatePicker by itself in a VBoxForm and opening the page with the show function. The DatePicker looks normal at first, but when I click on it is loses most of it’s styling. Has anyone else encountered this?

Unfortunately, I think the DatePicker widget was completely broken in the 0.10.0 release and removed in 0.11.0 or 0.11.1.

···

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:21:53 AM UTC-5, Yanick MacAngus wrote:

I’m putting a DatePicker by itself in a VBoxForm and opening the page with the show function. The DatePicker looks normal at first, but when I click on it is loses most of it’s styling. Has anyone else encountered this?

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

···

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 6:58:18 PM UTC-3, [email protected] wrote:

Unfortunately, I think the DatePicker widget was completely broken in the 0.10.0 release and removed in 0.11.0 or 0.11.1.

Are you sure it’s removed from 0.11.1? I face the same issue with DatePicker. In fact, there is a #4204 raised for specifically this behavior.

···

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:15:39 AM UTC-5, Yanick MacAngus wrote:

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 6:58:18 PM UTC-3, [email protected] wrote: