Sample DatePicker Bokeh

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

Have u tried: http://bokeh.pydata.org/en/0.11.1/docs/reference/models/widgets.inputs.html#bokeh.models.widgets.inputs.DatePicker?

Sarah Bird
[email protected]

···

On Apr 26, 2016, at 5:53 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/44273577-40fc-44af-a61b-cf0e55085f34%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.

Hello…Sarah…

Do you have some snippet code or small program with a sample bokeh datepicker?

Thanks on advance

Regards

···

El martes, 26 de abril de 2016, 14:24:43 (UTC+1), [email protected] escribió:

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

No I don’t, hopefully someone else in the community does.

···

On 5/3/16 2:21 AM, wrote:

[email protected]

Hello…Sarah…

      Do you have some snippet code or small program with a

sample bokeh datepicker?

Thanks on advance

Regards

      El martes, 26 de abril de 2016, 14:24:43 (UTC+1),

escribió:

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)      .

For more options, visit .


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      ![Continuum Analytics](http://docs.continuum.io/_static/img/ContinuumWordmark.png)
    ](http://continuum.io)

[email protected]

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io
https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout

I think the DatePicker is broken in 0.11.1. There is a an open issue here.
However, if you would like to know how to create a DatePicker object and use it, please have a look at the below code -

datepicker = DatePicker(title="Date", min_date=datetime(2015,11,1),
                       max_date=datetime.now(),
                       value=datetime(datetime.now().year,1,1)
                       )
···

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:37:17 PM UTC-5, Sarah Bird wrote:

No I don’t, hopefully someone else in the community does.

On 5/3/16 2:21 AM, [email protected] > wrote:

Hello…Sarah…

      Do you have some snippet code or small program with a

sample bokeh datepicker?

Thanks on advance

Regards

      El martes, 26 de abril de 2016, 14:24:43 (UTC+1), > > [email protected] escribió:

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)[https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io).

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout).


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      <img alt="Continuum Analytics" src="https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/VYgVjggTk1hCXSN9wFkffE3I6kxTvJ51tT4KvDXOuKbs1WyFG66k7kt2-vkDimbyxfWtP-d1paJmstMYhPPnDYSUF4rLPoYM2GM2QFM=w5000-h5000" height="30px" width="150px">
    ](http://continuum.io)

As Mentioned, there is currently an open issue for this on github. It has however, been marked for long term resolution so it doesnt seem we will see a fix in 0.12.0

···

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Veenit Shah [email protected] wrote:

I think the DatePicker is broken in 0.11.1. There is a an open issue here.
However, if you would like to know how to create a DatePicker object and use it, please have a look at the below code -

datepicker = DatePicker(title="Date", min_date=datetime(2015,11,1),
                       max_date=datetime.now(),
                       value=datetime(datetime.now().year,1,1)
                       )

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:37:17 PM UTC-5, Sarah Bird wrote:

No I don’t, hopefully someone else in the community does.

On 5/3/16 2:21 AM, [email protected]
wrote:

Hello…Sarah…

      Do you have some snippet code or small program with a

sample bokeh datepicker?

Thanks on advance

Regards

      El martes, 26 de abril de 2016, 14:24:43 (UTC+1),

[email protected] escribió:

Hello…

someone can have an example darepicker using bokeh…

regards

thanks on advance

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  To post to this group, send email to [email protected]

  To view this discussion on the web visit [](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer)[https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/f5e66072-fcf7-419f-ba82-81be777c64b8%40continuum.io).

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout).


Sarah Bird
Developer, Bokeh

    [
      ![Continuum Analytics](http://docs.continuum.io/_static/img/ContinuumWordmark.png)
    ](http://continuum.io)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/812c911e-c6fa-4176-a845-4c8608c402e0%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.