Use non-minified bokeh.js in the documentation

I have been working on adding some documentation for a pull request that I have in the pipeline. Unfortunately when I try to use my new SegmentedColorMapper class, it breaks all of the plots in the documentation. When I try to debug it, it states that something was undefined. Unfortunately I can not see the stack trace very well because the documentation is using the minified version of the booked.js file. I would like to find a way to have the documentation use the booked.js and not the booked.min.js file. How can I do this? I read the documentation and I unfortunately can not tell where to modify the source tree to effect this change. Any help welcome. Thanks.

As a note: I did try to set the env var BOKEH_MINIFIED to ‘no’ in the shell instance where I was compiling the documentation. (This did not change anything)

···

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 10:38:18 AM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

I have been working on adding some documentation for a pull request that I have in the pipeline. Unfortunately when I try to use my new SegmentedColorMapper class, it breaks all of the plots in the documentation. When I try to debug it, it states that something was undefined. Unfortunately I can not see the stack trace very well because the documentation is using the minified version of the booked.js file. I would like to find a way to have the documentation use the booked.js and not the booked.min.js file. How can I do this? I read the documentation and I unfortunately can not tell where to modify the source tree to effect this change. Any help welcome. Thanks.

Never mind. (got it, had to “make clean” and then “make all” once the env var was set)

···

On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 10:38:18 AM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote: