Bokeh Chord Diagram Label Rotation

I’m wondering if there is a feature for Bokeh chord diagram to wrap the text around the circle.
“glyph.angle” rotates the text, but does not wraps and bends around the circle.

I’m using the code below.

chord_from_df = Chord(Newdat, source=“var1”, target=“var2”, value=“Records_Count”)

chord_from_df.background_fill_color = “black”

chord_from_df.renderers[3].glyph.angle = 0.3

Reference: bokeh.charts — Bokeh 0.12.4 documentation

Thanks,

Arundhati

Hi,

I am afraid there is not. Additionally, the "bokeh.charts" module was deprecated quite a long time ago, and was removed last year. It is no longer supported and will not see any updates. (There was no one to maintain it, unfortunately.) However, there is an open issue to add Chord charts to Holoviews, which is an external very high level API built on top of Bokeh:

Add Chord Diagram · Issue #2137 · holoviz/holoviews · GitHub

You can go there to express your support and interest in having that feature added to Holoviews (which is the right place for that kind of chart at this point).

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Jan 16, 2018, at 14:01, [email protected] wrote:

I'm wondering if there is a feature for Bokeh chord diagram to wrap the text around the circle.
"glyph.angle" rotates the text, but does not wraps and bends around the circle.

I'm using the code below.

chord_from_df = Chord(Newdat, source="var1", target="var2", value="Records_Count")
chord_from_df.background_fill_color = "black"
chord_from_df.renderers[3].glyph.angle = 0.3

Reference: bokeh.charts — Bokeh 0.12.4 documentation

Thanks,
Arundhati

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/e3fec337-7a19-4ac6-bc89-d6773b0507d6%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.