Bokeh gridplot with hover shows texttip in incorrect locations

I am using Bokeh 0.7.0 to generate a gridplot with hover. When I hover on one point within one of the subplots, text tips are displayed on all of the subplots (which is nice) but the location of the text tip is only accurate for the subplot where the mouse is hovering in (top right plot in the image attached). For all other subplots, the text tip appears in the same location relative to each subplot origin, which means that they are all pointing to an incorrect position (meaning the target point is not there). If it is working for anyone, would appreciate if I could see your code.

Samir,

I am not getting your images, can you please post the image and the code generating the bug you are seeing?

You can even open an issue in our issue tracker and post this info there.

Thanks.

Damian

ยทยทยท

On Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:38:41 PM UTC-3, [email protected] wrote:

I am using Bokeh 0.7.0 to generate a gridplot with hover. When I hover on one point within one of the subplots, text tips are displayed on all of the subplots (which is nice) but the location of the text tip is only accurate for the subplot where the mouse is hovering in (top right plot in the image attached). For all other subplots, the text tip appears in the same location relative to each subplot origin, which means that they are all pointing to an incorrect position (meaning the target point is not there). If it is working for anyone, would appreciate if I could see your code.