Bokeh plots don't show up after using nbconvert reveal.js

I know that there have been several posts recently where the Bokeh plots aren’t showing up in nbviewer and it seems like the issue was fixed. But for some reason, when I use nbconvert to create slides of my notebook, the plots don’t show up. They don’t show up in creation of pdf or html either. I’ve seen it work in other people’s reveal.js slideshows, so I’m wondering if its something in my installation or if its something other poeple are having trouble with still? I am using Python 2.7.5, iPython 2.1.0, and Bokeh 0.4.4.

(I haven’t tried viewing my notebook in nbviewer, but within my notebook the plots work fine).

Hi Amanda…

The issue was fixed in master, so probably… because you are using Bokeh 0.4.4, the issue is still there.

We are building nightly build soon, or you can try master if you want ans test it.

But, I have embedded plots in IPython slides without any problem with current master.

Damian.

···

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM, [email protected] wrote:

I know that there have been several posts recently where the Bokeh plots aren’t showing up in nbviewer and it seems like the issue was fixed. But for some reason, when I use nbconvert to create slides of my notebook, the plots don’t show up. They don’t show up in creation of pdf or html either. I’ve seen it work in other people’s reveal.js slideshows, so I’m wondering if its something in my installation or if its something other poeple are having trouble with still? I am using Python 2.7.5, iPython 2.1.0, and Bokeh 0.4.4.

(I haven’t tried viewing my notebook in nbviewer, but within my notebook the plots work fine).

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/7021b191-f3fc-406d-86a0-fb24152e8753%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.