Bokeh plots in tab panels have scroll bar automatically

Hi,

I have a very frustrating issue:I have a tabs layout with two tabs (two plots) which when plotted to the Jupyter Notebook screen (and subsequently to HTML) have vertical scroll bars automatically placed next to the plots. These are useless as the plots are completely shown and the scroll bar adds virtually nothing. They also appear no matter how small I specify the plots.

The same plots do not have scroll bars when plotted individually (not in tabs). I have tried several of the suggestions for disabling scroll bars and increasing maximum size of output cells but to no avail.

Any help would really be appreciated..

Hi,

Sounds like a bug, so a GitHub issue with full details and code to reproduce would be appropriate. Unfortunately layout is currently an area of uneven capability and ongoing improvement, mostly because the tiny active core team could sorely use help from more experienced frontend JS developers.

Thanks,

Bryan

ยทยทยท

On Apr 4, 2018, at 07:57, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

I have a very frustrating issue:I have a tabs layout with two tabs (two plots) which when plotted to the Jupyter Notebook screen (and subsequently to HTML) have vertical scroll bars automatically placed next to the plots. These are useless as the plots are completely shown and the scroll bar adds virtually nothing. They also appear no matter how small I specify the plots.

The same plots do not have scroll bars when plotted individually (not in tabs). I have tried several of the suggestions for disabling scroll bars and increasing maximum size of output cells but to no avail.

Any help would really be appreciated..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/652e9e33-ad8b-4bb4-a722-1551097f88c3%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.