Bokeh takes so long to get ready

Hi guys,

I have a web application based on Bokeh. When I launch the website. it always take so long to get every thing ready. especially. these two cases.

2019-01-15_12-07-43.png

1. when I launch web page, this case takes so long as the screenshot shown below
  2. when the web page is displayed, and then I try to manipulate dateslider, there is no any response. this gap as displayed below takes so long to get everything ready. after the “red” display, then web has ability to response to the input.
    2019-01-15_12-08-18.png

any suggestions? thanks

Hi,

There are lots of examples that don't exhibit this behavior, so there is something specific to your situation. Given that, the answer is always going to be the same: it's unlikely that anyone can offer any concrete advice without real code to run and examine. I'd advise you to narrow your problem down to a small reproducible script that you can share (and to be clear, that is the best approach for any question made by anyone, at any time).

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Jan 15, 2019, at 11:19, peng wang <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi guys,

I have a web application based on Bokeh. When I launch the website. it always take so long to get every thing ready. especially. these two cases.
<2019-01-15_12-07-43.png>

• when I launch web page, this case takes so long as the screenshot shown below
  • when the web page is displayed, and then I try to manipulate dateslider, there is no any response. this gap as displayed below takes so long to get everything ready. after the "red" display, then web has ability to response to the input.
<2019-01-15_12-08-18.png>

any suggestions? thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/cca61cdc-7868-4176-a5f5-b9f1c738f722%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.
<2019-01-15_12-07-43.png><2019-01-15_12-08-18.png>