Controlling the position of the hover tooltips?

Hi all,
I’m using the ‘hidden rect’ trick I found on this discussion group to workaround the lake of hover tool for images.

It works nicely but tooltips remains in the center of the image - which is something annoying - particularly when the position you what to point at is behinh the tooltips :slight_smile: So the question is: is there a way to control the position of the hover tooltips from a CustomJS callback?

Thanks.

Nicolas.

I think you just want to set this property:

tools — Bokeh 3.3.2 Documentation

to "follow_mouse".

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Feb 24, 2017, at 02:28, nicolas.fr <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm using the 'hidden rect' trick I found on this discussion group to workaround the lake of hover tool for images.
It works nicely but tooltips remains in the center of the image - which is something annoying - particularly when the position you what to point at is behinh the tooltips :slight_smile: So the question is: is there a way to control the position of the hover tooltips from a CustomJS callback?
Thanks.
Nicolas.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/eda5aeda-b90f-4a1d-9bb5-cf7ae3c01f61%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

Oops, I missed that in the doc. Sorry.
Thanks

N.

···

Le vendredi 24 février 2017 09:28:55 UTC+1, nicolas.fr a écrit :

Hi all,
I’m using the ‘hidden rect’ trick I found on this discussion group to workaround the lake of hover tool for images.

Thanks.

Nicolas.