Creating preview of graphs

Hi there,

I am working on a performance dashboard which reports on the performance of our software product. We measure performance on a variety of hardware, and run multiple performance tests. Currently, I have a page with a table that shows our delta percentage change between the most recent test point vs the result from our previous release for a particular platform/test. To clarify, the tables columns are the test names, the row index is the paltform name, and the values are delta % (eg. +50%, or -23%). I have it set up right now that clicking on one of these values will bring you a line chart showing the value of the tests over time for that platform/test.

I would like to have some of the line graph data be available in the same page as the table, so my users can see the recent trends at a glance without clicking into the full graph. (Something similar to this.) The only way I can think to do this right now is to cache each graph in the table for a specific time period as an image, and load them into the table as image. Is there a better way to do this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.