cURL to Bokeh webapp working but browser does not show BOKEH graphs

Hi,

I have another issue…I have deployed a Bokeh app in a server. When I use CURL to the URL of the webapp everything works fine and it returns:

Sliders html { width: 100%; height: 100%; } body { width: 90%; height: 100%; margin: auto; }

But if I try to open the URL with a browser I got a blank page…of course the source code is the same that I got with cURL. At first I thought that it could be a question of allowing websockets, so I am running:

bokeh serve --port=8084 --allow-websocket-origin=’*’ --session-ids=unsigned --address=0.0.0.0 --use-xheaders mybokeh/

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

A white page doesn’t necessarily mean that there’s no data - it just means that there’s nothing rendered.

Do you see any messages in the JS console in your browser?

Regards,

Eugene

···

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:22:51 PM UTC+7, Ignacio Jover wrote:

Hi,

I have another issue…I have deployed a Bokeh app in a server. When I use CURL to the URL of the webapp everything works fine and it returns:

Sliders

But if I try to open the URL with a browser I got a blank page…of course the source code is the same that I got with cURL. At first I thought that it could be a question of allowing websockets, so I am running:

bokeh serve --port=8084 --allow-websocket-origin=‘*’ --session-ids=unsigned --address=0.0.0.0 --use-xheaders mybokeh/

Any ideas?

Thanks

I’m afraid it’s Google App Engine specific, it’s not Bokeh related.

Eugene

···

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi Eugene,

I got a “failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 501” at this point:

But I don’t have this error if I deploy the app in other platforms like Heroku (currently I am trying to deply in Google App Engine.

<Regards,

Ignacio

El martes, 24 de octubre de 2017, 18:31:04 (UTC+2), Eugene Pakhomov escribió:

Hi,

A white page doesn’t necessarily mean that there’s no data - it just means that there’s nothing rendered.

Do you see any messages in the JS console in your browser?

Regards,

Eugene

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:22:51 PM UTC+7, Ignacio Jover wrote:

Hi,

Sliders

bokeh serve --port=8084 --allow-websocket-origin=‘*’ --session-ids=unsigned --address=0.0.0.0 --use-xheaders mybokeh/

Any ideas?

Thanks