DateRangeSlider TypeError: $(...)[this._handleType(...)] is not a function bokeh.js:55548:10

Greetings!

i was trying to build something like crossfilter (Crossfilter) example with bokeh 8.2/anaconda3.4

i modify sliders app example (its worked btw), added date range slider, and got this error:

TypeError: $(…)[this._handleType(…)] is not a function bokeh.js:55548:10

with my little knowledge of js its looks like he cant find this function

_handleType: function(){
return “dateRangeSliderHandle”;
},

after reading this in documentation for jqRangeSlider

If you are using multiple sliders on the same page, you need to use another javascript file: *jQAllRangeSliders-min.js** .
This file contains all necessary javascript for creating all types of slider. As most part of the source code is common between different kind
of sliders, it’s a good practice to use this file instead of including multiple minified files.*

i tried to remove other sliders, but with same result

could you please provide (or direct to) working example with DateRangeSlider?

thank you!

p.s. great lib anyway, looking forward to 1.0 release. did you think about adding network graphs?

I have just run into exactly the same problem.

Does anyone know of a workaround/fix for this?

Many thanks,

Rob

···

On Sunday, 19 April 2015 10:42:58 UTC+1, Anton K wrote:

Greetings!

i was trying to build something like crossfilter (http://square.github.io/crossfilter/) example with bokeh 8.2/anaconda3.4

i modify sliders app example (its worked btw), added date range slider, and got this error:

TypeError: $(…)[this._handleType(…)] is not a function bokeh.js:55548:10

with my little knowledge of js its looks like he cant find this function

_handleType: function(){
return “dateRangeSliderHandle”;
},

after reading this in documentation for jqRangeSlider

If you are using multiple sliders on the same page, you need to use another javascript file: *jQAllRangeSliders-min.js** .
This file contains all necessary javascript for creating all types of slider. As most part of the source code is common between different kind
of sliders, it’s a good practice to use this file instead of including multiple minified files.*

i tried to remove other sliders, but with same result

could you please provide (or direct to) working example with DateRangeSlider?

thank you!

p.s. great lib anyway, looking forward to 1.0 release. did you think about adding network graphs?