deploying a bokeh app without running bokeh-server script

Hi there,

I’m trying to implement a flask app that generates an animation with bokeh. I’m basically following the approach in examples/embed/slideshow. It works nicely, I have, however, always to start the bokeh-server script before - otherwise I get ConnectionErrors. Is there any way to include the server in my flask app? I suppose it should be somehow possible via the BokehBlueprint, but I cannot find sufficient docs to answer this.

Thanks!

Johannes

Johannes, I am wondering the same thing. The example in \Examples\bokeh\app\stock_applet requires one to start a bokeh-server first. Wondering if there is a non-bokeh-server approach.

···

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:01:30 AM UTC-7, Johannes Kulick wrote:

Hi there,

I’m trying to implement a flask app that generates an animation with bokeh. I’m basically following the approach in examples/embed/slideshow. It works nicely, I have, however, always to start the bokeh-server script before - otherwise I get ConnectionErrors. Is there any way to include the server in my flask app? I suppose it should be somehow possible via the BokehBlueprint, but I cannot find sufficient docs to answer this.

Thanks!

Johannes