dual optimize failed

I am trying to rescale tab contained figures, and come accross this issue. Could someone give me a clue. thanks a lot

2018-09-25_16-16-44.png

p3 = figure(plot_width=600, plot_height=300, toolbar_location=None, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)

p3.line([1, 2, 3, 4, 5], [16, 17, 12, 10, 18], line_width=3, color=“red”, alpha=0.5)

tabOverConnectionAnalysis = Panel(child=p3, title=“Over Connection Analysis”, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)

tabOverConnectionAnalysis.name=“OverConnectionAnalysisName”

tabOverConnectionAnalysis.tags=[“OverConnectionAnalysisTag”]

tabs = Tabs(tabs=[tabOverConnectionAnalysis, ], width= 1500, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)

tabs_row = row(tabs)

tabs_row.sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode

uHelper.main_layout = layout(tabs_row, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)
doc.add(uHelper.main_layout)

``

This is an error coming deep from within the constraint solver we had been using for layout. Unfortunately it very opaque information and difficult to debug even in the best of situations when things go wrong. And things could often go wrong. For these reasons, we are currently completely removing the constraint-based layout system, and replacing it with something much simpler (and faster and more robust and more predicable). Unfortunately apart from waiting for this to be available in the next release, I don't have any better specific suggestions to offer except possibly to stick to fixed sizing modes with Tabs.

Bryan

···

On Sep 25, 2018, at 18:20, peng wang <[email protected]> wrote:

I am trying to rescale tab contained figures, and come accross this issue. Could someone give me a clue. thanks a lot

<2018-09-25_16-16-44.png>

p3 = figure(plot_width=600, plot_height=300, toolbar_location=None, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)
    p3.line([1, 2, 3, 4, 5], [16, 17, 12, 10, 18], line_width=3, color="red", alpha=0.5)
    tabOverConnectionAnalysis = Panel(child=p3, title="Over Connection Analysis", sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)
    tabOverConnectionAnalysis.name="OverConnectionAnalysisName"
    tabOverConnectionAnalysis.tags=["OverConnectionAnalysisTag"]

tabs = Tabs(tabs=[tabOverConnectionAnalysis, ], width= 1500, sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)
    tabs_row = row(tabs)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/d74179c7-6635-4ea7-a88a-c33a5001a366%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

thanks a lot for valuable response. Basically, I am trying to resize the plots in tabs as browser is resized, single plot is resized perfectly with size_mode = “size_width”, but, if plots are contained in tabs, resize is unavailable. So, I like to wait for the next release then. Go Bokeh

···

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:32:54 PM UTC-6, Bryan Van de ven wrote:

This is an error coming deep from within the constraint solver we had been using for layout. Unfortunately it very opaque information and difficult to debug even in the best of situations when things go wrong. And things could often go wrong. For these reasons, we are currently completely removing the constraint-based layout system, and replacing it with something much simpler (and faster and more robust and more predicable). Unfortunately apart from waiting for this to be available in the next release, I don’t have any better specific suggestions to offer except possibly to stick to fixed sizing modes with Tabs.

Bryan

On Sep 25, 2018, at 18:20, peng wang [email protected] wrote:

p3.line([1, 2, 3, 4, 5], [16, 17, 12, 10, 18], line_width=3, color="red", alpha=0.5)
tabOverConnectionAnalysis = Panel(child=p3, title="Over Connection Analysis", sizing_mode = uHelper.sizing_mode)
tabs_row = row(tabs)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/d74179c7-6635-4ea7-a88a-c33a5001a366%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.

Hopefully, the screenshot below could help you.

···

This is an error coming deep from within the constraint solver we had been using for layout. Unfortunately it very opaque information and difficult to debug even in the best of situations when things go wrong. And things could often go wrong. For these reasons, we are currently completely removing the constraint-based layout system, and replacing it with something much simpler (and faster and more robust and more predicable). Unfortunately apart from waiting for this to be available in the next release, I don’t have any better specific suggestions to offer except possibly to stick to fixed sizing modes with Tabs.

Bryan

tabs_row = row(tabs)

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/d74179c7-6635-4ea7-a88a-c33a5001a366%40continuum.io.

Just a quick question for you guys, is there any Bokeh roadmap available?

···

Bryan

tabs_row = row(tabs)