Error bokeh javascript

Hello,

I have a problem when executing a python script on jupyter using bokeh, but i have the messgae below, may I have your help?

Thanks

Javascript error adding output!

Error: attempted to retrieve property array for nonexistent field ‘text’

See your browser Javascript console for more details.

It is impossible to speculate without much more information. Can you provide a complete example notebook, that is immediately runnable without any modifications, that deomonstrates your problem? Can you provide more informations about versions and platform?

Bryan

···

On Oct 28, 2016, at 4:38 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello,
I have a problem when executing a python script on jupyter using bokeh, but i have the messgae below, may I have your help?

Thanks

Error: attempted to retrieve property array for nonexistent field 'text'

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/73494e8f-cc88-4b72-9315-cf3f7763df82%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

Thanks Bryan for your response, here is the python fonction that I define, when I apply it, it gives me the error described before.

NB. I have imported all needed libraries.

data = pd.read_hdf(‘static_map_data.hdf’)

source = ColumnDataSource(data)

def construct_text_box(source, value_string=‘wat_value’, color_string=‘wat_color’):

Plot and axes

xdr = Range1d(0, 220)

ydr = Range1d(0, 120)

plot = Plot(

x_range=xdr,

y_range=ydr,

title=“”,

plot_width=250,

plot_height=120,

min_border=0,

**PLOT_FORMATS

)

Add the writing

country = Text(x=5, y=50, text=‘name’, **FONT_PROPS_MD)

percent = Text(x=15, y=10, text=value_string, text_color=color_string, **FONT_PROPS_LG) # nopep8

percent_sign = Text(x=69, y=10, text=[‘%’], text_color=color_string, **FONT_PROPS_LG) # nopep8

line_one = Text(x=90, y=28, text=[‘of people had’], **FONT_PROPS_SM)

line_two_p1 = Text(x=90, y=14, text=[‘access in’], **FONT_PROPS_SM)

line_two_p2 = Text(x=136, y=14, text=‘year’, **FONT_PROPS_SM)

plot.add_glyph(source, selection_glyph=country)

plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=percent)

plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=percent_sign)

plot.add_glyph(line_one)

plot.add_glyph(line_two_p1)

plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=line_two_p2)

Add the orange box with year

shadow = Triangle(x=150, y=109, size=25, fill_color=ORANGE_SHADOW, line_color=None) # nopep8

plot.add_glyph(shadow)

Add the blue bar

rect = Rect(x=75, y=99, width=150, height=5, fill_color=BLUE, line_color=None) # nopep8

plot.add_glyph(rect)

box = Rect(x=200, y=100, width=100, height=40, fill_color=ORANGE, line_color=None) # nopep8

plot.add_glyph(box)

year = Text(x=160, y=85, text=‘year’, text_font_size=‘18pt’, text_color=“#FFFFF”, text_font_style=“bold”) # nopep8

plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=year)

return plot

show(construct_text_box(source))

···

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2016 17:34:04 UTC+2, Bryan Van de ven a écrit :

It is impossible to speculate without much more information. Can you provide a complete example notebook, that is immediately runnable without any modifications, that deomonstrates your problem? Can you provide more informations about versions and platform?

Bryan

On Oct 28, 2016, at 4:38 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Error: attempted to retrieve property array for nonexistent field ‘text’

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/73494e8f-cc88-4b72-9315-cf3f7763df82%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.

Hi,

This code does not have imports, and requires a data file that is not present. Please provide a complete, minimal example that can be immediately run *as-is* with *no modifications*. There are thousands of Bokeh users and only one of me. I regret I simply cannot spend time trying to guess and reconstruct missing pieces, because I only have the same number of hours in a day that everyone else does. If you ask for help, the surest way to increase the chance of getting it is to help the people offering help, by providing the things that are easy for you (e.g. giving a complete example) but that are hard and time-consuming for them.

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Oct 28, 2016, at 10:57 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Thanks Bryan for your response, here is the python fonction that I define, when I apply it, it gives me the error described before.

NB. I have imported all needed libraries.

data = pd.read_hdf('static_map_data.hdf')
source = ColumnDataSource(data)

def construct_text_box(source, value_string='wat_value', color_string='wat_color'):
    # Plot and axes
    xdr = Range1d(0, 220)
    ydr = Range1d(0, 120)

plot = Plot(
        x_range=xdr,
        y_range=ydr,
        title="",
        plot_width=250,
        plot_height=120,
        min_border=0,
        **PLOT_FORMATS
    )
    # Add the writing
    country = Text(x=5, y=50, text='name', **FONT_PROPS_MD)
    percent = Text(x=15, y=10, text=value_string, text_color=color_string, **FONT_PROPS_LG) # nopep8
    percent_sign = Text(x=69, y=10, text=['%'], text_color=color_string, **FONT_PROPS_LG) # nopep8
    line_one = Text(x=90, y=28, text=['of people had'], **FONT_PROPS_SM)
    line_two_p1 = Text(x=90, y=14, text=['access in'], **FONT_PROPS_SM)
    line_two_p2 = Text(x=136, y=14, text='year', **FONT_PROPS_SM)
    plot.add_glyph(source, selection_glyph=country)
    plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=percent)
    plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=percent_sign)
    plot.add_glyph(line_one)
    plot.add_glyph(line_two_p1)
    plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=line_two_p2)

# Add the orange box with year
    shadow = Triangle(x=150, y=109, size=25, fill_color=ORANGE_SHADOW, line_color=None) # nopep8
    plot.add_glyph(shadow)
    # Add the blue bar
    rect = Rect(x=75, y=99, width=150, height=5, fill_color=BLUE, line_color=None) # nopep8
    plot.add_glyph(rect)
    box = Rect(x=200, y=100, width=100, height=40, fill_color=ORANGE, line_color=None) # nopep8
    plot.add_glyph(box)
    year = Text(x=160, y=85, text='year', text_font_size='18pt', text_color="#FFFFF", text_font_style="bold") # nopep8
    plot.add_glyph(source, Text(), selection_glyph=year)

return plot

show(construct_text_box(source))

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2016 17:34:04 UTC+2, Bryan Van de ven a écrit :

Bryan

> On Oct 28, 2016, at 4:38 AM, said1kh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I have a problem when executing a python script on jupyter using bokeh, but i have the messgae below, may I have your help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Javascript error adding output!
> Error: attempted to retrieve property array for nonexistent field 'text'
> See your browser Javascript console for more details.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bokeh+un...@continuum.io.
> To post to this group, send email to bo...@continuum.io.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/73494e8f-cc88-4b72-9315-cf3f7763df82%40continuum.io\.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/e9699f63-10f4-429e-8eee-af2318479c58%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.