Error in FireFox but not in Chrome for dropdown callback

I have a standalone html with CustomJS callbacks that works fine in google chrome but gives me an error in Firefox when I try to use a dropdown button.
I attached screenshots of the console for firefox and chrome after the same selection with the dropdown button.

I am not sure if I need to look into errors in my callback code (but it runs well in chrome !) or if this refers to an error on loading stuff in cdn.pydata from firefox ?

Here is the callback code :

var all = S_all.data;
var main = S_main.data;
var fill = S_fill.data;
var varlist = S_save.data[“varlist”];
var colors = S_save.data[“colors”][0];

var vartoplot = cb_obj.value;

console.log(vartoplot);

main_laby.axis_label = vartoplot;
fill_lab.axis_label = vartoplot;

for (var key in colors) {
if(vartoplot.includes(key)){
var colo = colors[key]
}
}

var y = all[vartoplot];
var min = Math.min.apply(null,y);
var max = Math.max.apply(null,y);
var ampli = max - min;
mainy.start = min - 0.1ampli;
mainy.end = max + 0.1
ampli;

main[“y”] = ;
main[“colo”] = ;

fill[“colo”] = ;
if (cb_obj.label.includes(“1”)) {
fill[“y”]=;
}
if (cb_obj.label.includes(“2”)) {
fill[“x”]=;
}

for (i=0;i<y.length;i++) {
main[“y”].push(all[vartoplot][i]);

if (all[“flag”][i]==“0”) {main[“colo”].push(colo);fill[“colo”].push(colo);} else {main[“colo”].push(“grey”);fill[“colo”].push(“grey”);}

if (cb_obj.label.includes(“1”)) {fill[“y”].push(all[vartoplot][i]);}
if (cb_obj.label.includes(“2”)) {fill[“x”].push(all[vartoplot][i]);}

}

console.log(fill[“y”]);
console.log(fill[“x”]);

S_main.change.emit();
S_fill.change.emit();

``

I replaced the dropdown with a text input widget with essentially the same callback (just changed label.includes to title.includes) and it works in both browser, so it is really from the dropdown widget.

Hi,

···

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Sébastien Roche [email protected] wrote:

I replaced the dropdown with a text input widget with essentially the same callback (just changed label.includes to title.includes) and it works in both browser, so it is really from the dropdown widget.

do you have capacity to test this with the most recent 0.12.7-dev release? I suspect this was fixed in recent round of widgets fixes and improvements.

Mateusz

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/e0023b66-040c-4693-9b5a-963efce3a974%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.

I have not tried using dev builds before, I could have a look.
But I also tried my code with a Select() widget instead of Dropdown() and it also works in both browsers

Hello, i’m having this same issue, did you find any solutions?.
i dont like using this… “not stable” version, but if it is the only way… dont know… maybe i’ll have to

···

El martes, 1 de agosto de 2017, 16:15:33 (UTC-4), Sébastien Roche escribió:

I have not tried using dev builds before, I could have a look.
But I also tried my code with a Select() widget instead of Dropdown() and it also works in both browsers