Error with nodejs when converting to executable

I have a python file which uses custom bokeh extensions to generate surface3d plots and convert them to png using export_png. The executable runs successfully on my current system but I get the following error when I move it to a system without anaconda.

RuntimeError: node.js v10.13.0 or higher is needed to allow compilation of custom models (“conda install nodejs” or follow Download | Node.js)
[6128] Failed to execute script CMM

I use the following libraries in my code:
import scipy.linalg
import scipy.interpolate
import numpy as np
import csv
import pandas as pd
import glob
import fire
from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, save, show
from bokeh.layouts import gridplot, row, column
from bokeh.core.properties import Instance, String
from bokeh.models import ColumnDataSource, LayoutDOM, ColorBar, Div
from bokeh.util.compiler import TypeScript
import os
import sys

I need a standalone executable. Is there a way to have pyinstaller include this while generating the executable? This is the code I used to generate the exe file:

pyinstaller --hidden-import=pkg_resources.py2_warn --onefile Q:\Test\CMM.py

As the message indicates, Node needs to be installed in order to compile the extension at runtime. Including node in a pyinstaller exe is really a pyinstaller question, not a Bokeh question (e.g. I don’t have any idea how or if that is possible).

Alternatively, with recent versions of Bokeh it is possible to pre-compile extension bundles which is probably better:

Extending Bokeh — Bokeh 2.4.2 Documentation

I’m not sure where the built bundles are cached, offhand, though. cc @mateusz who can elaborate more on that.