Steps that I took to produce this issue:
- Pull latest Bokeh git repo: https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh
- Copy “US_electric_power_generation.csv” from “bokeh/examples/app/pivot/csv/” and rename copy as “US_electric_power_generation2.csv”. Place in the same folder.
- launch “pivot” example app, e.g: bokeh serve --show bokeh/examples/app/pivot
- In Data Source widget (upper left), replace “US_electric_power_generation.csv” with “US_electric_power_generation2.csv”
- Note the errors in the command prompt/terminal: RuntimeError(‘Cannot apply patch to … which is not in the document’)
Here’s my setup:
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Google Chrome 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
- bokeh 0.12.5 py27_0
- python 2.7.13
Bryan Van de ven noticed the same issue when reviewing the app: https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/pull/5894
This issue also looks like it may be relevant: https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/issues/5518
Let me know if this should be a git issue and I’ll make one.