Am a complete noob in bokeh. Doing this for the first time. I copied a sample plot from Python Bokeh tutorial - Interactive Data Visualization with Bokeh - GeeksforGeeks
To run the code, this is what I did:
- installed latest bokeh version (it was a new install). Installation was with pip
- ran in python 3.10 version
- pasted below code for plotting into a temp.py file:
from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, show graph = figure( title = "Bokeh Line Graph" ) x = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] y = [5, 4, 3, 2, 1] graph.line( x, x, legend_label = "Line 1" ) graph.line( y, x, legend_label = "Line 2", line_color = "green" ) show( graph )
- ran it.
- File is getting generated. Am opening it via MS Edge (retried with chrome as well)
- File is opening; Only issue is that its an empty page.
- I checked the file in explorer (copied file location from edge/chrome’s address bar)
- File does exist, and is of non-zero size
What am I doing wrong?
I rechecked the entries in community page - there’s no mention of this issue anywhere (except one from 2015), so I’m guessing I am doing something wrong … I just cant figure out what the error is. Any help will be appreciated.
I tired attaching the html file here, but the website isnt allowing it…