Frame_width and frame_height has stopped working for tile_plot

What are you trying to do?
Would like to dynamically resize the tile plot using CustomJS callback method from Frontend.

What have you tried that did NOT work as expected?
Using

window.setTileDimension = function (width, height) {
    // Excluding padding, axis-labels length.
    var framePadding = 180;
    plot.frame_width = width - framePadding;
    plot.frame_height = height - 60;

// plot.width, plot.plot_width also not working.
    plot.properties.height.change.emit();
    plot.properties.width.change.emit();
  };

A similar method is working and resizing the XYPlot.

This method used to work like a week ago and it recently started throwing issue.

Possibly a bug in the recent 2.3 release. I would suggest filing a GitHub Issue but we absolutely must have a complete Minimal Reproducible Example to investigate.

Hey Bryan,

Thank You for the response. The issue got resolved with python manage.py flush and python manage.py loadData. Do we have any standard way to update the width and height dynamically?

At multiple places, I had seen multiple people using frame_width, width & plot_width. Any hints on the prescribed way to update the plot width dynamically through Custom CallBack method.

Appreciate the response.

Regards
Ajay

Thank You for the response. The issue got resolved with python manage.py flush and python manage.py loadData .

I’m not sure what any of this means.

Any hints on the prescribed way to update the plot width dynamically through Custom CallBack method.

As I already said:

Possibly a bug in the recent 2.3 release. I would suggest filing a GitHub Issue but we absolutely must have a complete Minimal Reproducible Example to investigate.

Otherwise if things were working with an earlier release, all I can suggest is to hold off upgrading for now.