Hover not working in Donut charts

Hi,

I have recently started using the Donut chart capabilities in 0.12.4 and ‘hover_tool’ is one of the parameters that can be supplied when creating the chart. It is set to True by default.

However it doesn’t seem to add hover capabilities to the donut chart, at least for me. I have also tried to add a string to *hover_text *to see if that made a difference, but that doesn’t do anything either.

Is this a known bug, or am I just doing something stupid?

Thanks,

Adrian.

Hi,

This was fixed in a recent PR:

Make the default hover tooltip work for Donut charts. by jonc125 · Pull Request #5647 · bokeh/bokeh · GitHub

But that is more recent than the last release. It will be in the next release, 0.12.5 in the next month or so.

In the mean time, you could try a dev build:

<no title> — Bokeh 3.3.2 Documentation

But please know that dev builds primarily exist to help the developers test build automation and other infrastructure, and are do not receive anywhere close to the testing that full releases do. They are provided as-is in case they happen to be useful.

Bryan

···

On Feb 3, 2017, at 10:46 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi,

I have recently started using the Donut chart capabilities in 0.12.4 and 'hover_tool' is one of the parameters that can be supplied when creating the chart. It is set to True by default.

However it doesn't seem to add hover capabilities to the donut chart, at least for me. I have also tried to add a string to hover_text to see if that made a difference, but that doesn't do anything either.

Is this a known bug, or am I just doing something stupid?

Thanks,
Adrian.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/b9070551-fe5b-46fc-b36d-0c34a91e8df4%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.