I say it’s not factually true anymore because there is now a _set_title() that registers an event.
Do you prefer:
- Just delete the comment in my PR for the unrelated favicon support?
- This is a personal pet peeve of mine in PR’s because it obfuscates what’s really being done. Especially if the little cleanups get out of hand.
- Create a whole separate issue for removing this one comment?
- I could see how this might annoy people or look like I’m trying to inflate my contribs.
- Just submit a PR for this alone? I know that breaks the every PR needs an issue rule.