How to remove the space between the two Chart elements and another corresponding question

Dear friends

I generated and rendered two charts elements, DataTable and Tabs on my webpage with bokeh as following

figout = bp.vplot(dash_table,tabs)
script, div = components(figout)
return render_template(‘mytest.html’,
plot_script=script,
plot_div=div)

However on my web browser, there is one big space between the two elements as shown in following picture.

My question is

1. How I can removed the space between the two charts elements.

2. How I can increase the font size of the DataTable and the Tab title. (Whether they are controlled by bokeh.css??)

Thanks in advance

B. R.

Gongming

Gongming,

Improving layout capabilities is one of our high priorites, I and others will be working on in it in the next two weeks, Until then, if the default layout is not acceptable, I think the only other option is to embed individual items (the plot, table, etc) into your own template, using the functions in bokeh.embed

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Feb 15, 2016, at 4:32 AM, gongming wei <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear friends

I generated and rendered two charts elements, DataTable and Tabs on my webpage with bokeh as following

return render_template('mytest.html',
                           plot_script=script,
                           plot_div=div)

However on my web browser, there is one big space between the two elements as shown in following picture.

My question is
2. How I can increase the font size of the DataTable and the Tab title. (Whether they are controlled by bokeh.css??)

Thanks in advance

B. R.

Gongming

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/23101574-c7a9-49ec-b335-8964e7fe4ebd%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

Hi Bryan

Thanks a lot for your prompt feedback.

Actually, the space is due to that I didn’t set the height in DataTable, as a result, it uses the default value (I guess). I ever thought that, the table will auto shrink it’s height according to the row number.

After I explicitly set the height value with small number, then the space disappears.

Before, my code of the table is (No height value set)

dash_table = DataTable(source=source, columns=columns, width=1200)

``

After, I use

dash_table = DataTable(source=source, columns=columns, width=1200, height=110)

``

Sorry if any inconveniences bring to you by my previous question.

B.R.

Gongming

···

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 10:23:49 PM UTC+8, Bryan Van de ven wrote:

Gongming,

Improving layout capabilities is one of our high priorites, I and others will be working on in it in the next two weeks, Until then, if the default layout is not acceptable, I think the only other option is to embed individual items (the plot, table, etc) into your own template, using the functions in bokeh.embed

Thanks,

Bryan

On Feb 15, 2016, at 4:32 AM, gongming wei [email protected] wrote:

Dear friends

return render_template(‘mytest.html’,

plot_script=script,
                       plot_div=div)

My question is

1. How I can increase the font size of the DataTable and the Tab title. (Whether they are controlled by bokeh.css??)

Thanks in advance

B. R.

Gongming

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/23101574-c7a9-49ec-b335-8964e7fe4ebd%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.