Increase row height of Datatable

Hey everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to increase the row height for all rows in a DataTable. I am trying to use a custom HTMLTemplateFormatter to display a single cell for each row (other than index), where the first line in this cell will be a title, the second line will be the authors, third will be date. So each row will consist of a single column and a cell that has bigger than default height to accommodate all this text. I can’t find any info in the bokeh documentation on how to do this. I also am not sure how to force wrapping, tried to add newline characters but they were stripped, although other styling works (eg bold).

Thanks!

Joe

Hi Joe,

I know this is an ancient thread, but I recently did a PR to allow for overriding the default row height. Add support for setting the DataTable row height by dennisobrien · Pull Request #8412 · bokeh/bokeh · GitHub

When I was researching the problem, I saw this post, so I thought I’d update you.

cheers,

Dennis

···

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 10:41:45 AM UTC+3, Joe Parks wrote:

Hey everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to increase the row height for all rows in a DataTable. I am trying to use a custom HTMLTemplateFormatter to display a single cell for each row (other than index), where the first line in this cell will be a title, the second line will be the authors, third will be date. So each row will consist of a single column and a cell that has bigger than default height to accommodate all this text. I can’t find any info in the bokeh documentation on how to do this. I also am not sure how to force wrapping, tried to add newline characters but they were stripped, although other styling works (eg bold).

Thanks!

Joe