Issue with holoviews/bokeh, got stuck debugging

Hi, I’m using holoviews as an extension to Bokeh to make sankey plot and run into an error coming from Bokeh min.js, which I managed to tail down to an error being thrown from a BitSet class defined in bitset.ts. There my debugging ends from the Bokeh side as I do not see how to bridge the gap from that object to the holoviews sankey object. In holoviews I tried debugging the sankeys object, but I so far cannot find any strange things happening.

How should I proceed? Any pointers for further investigation? Would it make sense to file an issue in bokeh github?

Thanks

You are probably using incompatible versions of Bokeh and Holoviews. That’s a questsion for the Holoviews team, but Holoviews is a separate project maintained by a different people, so questions about it should be directed at the HoloViz Discourse:

Hi Bryan, thanks for your fast reply. I ran the holoviews setup.py in an isolated environment, so would hope that would install the right version. But will check with the holoviews team. Thanks for the link to their discourse

1 Like