Linking Plots where the linking point is not in any axis.

Hello, im pretty new with bokeh, and I can’t seem to find a way to link 3 diferent plots.
Simplifying some of the structure I’m left with 3 ColumnDataSources with 4 columns each, the first two are the time of an event started and ended the third one is the event itself and the fourth one is specific to each ColumnDataSource, I plot the time intervals of said events (for the same event the starting and ending time is diferent on each datasource)
What I can achieve is a hover tool that inform me the starting and ending time, the event itself and the specific data. However i would love to have a hover tool such that when i hover on any plot it will higlight the other two glyphs that correspond to said event, and to show me the specific information of the plot im hovering.
I tried going through the documentation but I couldn’t find any.
Thanks in advance,

Javier

Try combining these two examples:

Good luck.

···

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 3:00:57 PM UTC-6, Javier Cortes Conde Tito wrote:

Hello, im pretty new with bokeh, and I can’t seem to find a way to link 3 diferent plots.
Simplifying some of the structure I’m left with 3 ColumnDataSources with 4 columns each, the first two are the time of an event started and ended the third one is the event itself and the fourth one is specific to each ColumnDataSource, I plot the time intervals of said events (for the same event the starting and ending time is diferent on each datasource)
What I can achieve is a hover tool that inform me the starting and ending time, the event itself and the specific data. However i would love to have a hover tool such that when i hover on any plot it will higlight the other two glyphs that correspond to said event, and to show me the specific information of the plot im hovering.
I tried going through the documentation but I couldn’t find any.
Thanks in advance,

Javier