multiline textinput ?

Hello,

I can see that this was discussed 2 years ago and would like to inquire on the status.

I want to plot formulas and it is essential :

1. to be able to set the width to some large value.

Currently, width parameter does not seem to work at all, the box is about 200px (also tried sizing_mode = scale_width with no more success)

1. to be able to enter multiline formula and/or to have formulas displayed multilines.

This does not look like it is possible but i really need this…

What would be the right way to somehow be able to realize this using bokeh server ?

Anybody in the community with some extensions that enable this or some suggestions ?

Thx

To follow-up with multiline editing, I looked at the example in

https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/blob/master/examples/models/data_tables_server.py

where replacing editor=StringEditor(…) by editor=TextEditor(), in the 2nd TableColumn.

Editing does not work in this simple way.

Do I have to pass some other options in order for this example to work with TextEditor ?

(when editing, it does not print what is typed and result in “undefined”)

Thx

···

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 10:16:57 PM UTC+1, chupach wrote:

Hello,

I can see that this was discussed 2 years ago and would like to inquire on the status.

I want to plot formulas and it is essential :

1. to be able to set the width to some large value.

Currently, width parameter does not seem to work at all, the box is about 200px (also tried sizing_mode = scale_width with no more success)

1. to be able to enter multiline formula and/or to have formulas displayed multilines.

This does not look like it is possible but i really need this…

What would be the right way to somehow be able to realize this using bokeh server ?

Anybody in the community with some extensions that enable this or some suggestions ?

Thx