Muting glyphs in BokehJS

Hello guys!

I am trying to mute some “circle” glyphs using BokehJS.
Since “circle” in BokehJS is different from the same “circle” in BokehPython, BokehJS’ one doesn’t have “muted_color” and “muted_alpha” attributes.

But still, it has “muted_glyph” attribute, which might help me to design the muted glyph style after clicking corresponding legend item.

The problem is that I tried to pass “Circle” glyph to “muted_glyph” in different ways, but nothing happens to circles’ style after clicking the certain legend item. Though legend item is getting muted in the way it should be. Can you help me please to deal with correct solution for this?
Setting legend “click_policy” to “hide” works as well - glyphs are getting hidden.

myfig = new Bokeh.Plotting.figure({...}); // creating a figure with some parameters

myfig._legend.click_policy = “mute”; // setting policy to mute glyphs

var glyphRend = myfig.circle({...}); // creating GlyphRender with circle

glyphRend.muted_glyph = ???

Thank you in advance!

hide llines

``

···

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 7:57:48 AM UTC+1, Dan4e3 wrote:

Hello guys!

I am trying to mute some “circle” glyphs using BokehJS.

Since “circle” in BokehJS is different from the same “circle” in BokehPython, BokehJS’ one doesn’t have “muted_color” and “muted_alpha” attributes.

But still, it has “muted_glyph” attribute, which might help me to design the muted glyph style after clicking corresponding legend item.

The problem is that I tried to pass “Circle” glyph to “muted_glyph” in different ways, but nothing happens to circles’ style after clicking the certain legend item. Though legend item is getting muted in the way it should be. Can you help me please to deal with correct solution for this?

Setting legend “click_policy” to “hide” works as well - glyphs are getting hidden.

myfig = new Bokeh.Plotting.figure({…}); // creating a figure with some parameters

myfig._legend.click_policy = “mute”; // setting policy to mute glyphs

var glyphRend = myfig.circle({…}); // creating GlyphRender with circle

glyphRend.muted_glyph = ???

Thank you in advance!