ndOverlay legend exclusive selection / de-selection possible via double click?

Hello,

Is it possible with a legend generated from a holoviews ndOverlay to replicate the double-click exclusive selected behavior of a plotly dash graph?

In a plotly graph, double-clicking on an item in the legend will select it, and then deselect (ie, hide or mute) everything else.

If you then double-click on it again, it will unhide/unmute everything

A nice-to-have would be for the graph to auto-adjust its domain and range to fit the exclusively-selected item - in fact plotly will do that as long as you’ve not zoomed into a portion of the graph, but it assumes that if you’ve zoomed in, you will want to keep the domain and range of the graph the same because you’re probably interested in the current view area of the zoomed in graph.

ndOverlay is part of Holoviews, which is an entirely separate project, maintained by different people. Perhaps you meant to ask this on the Holoviz Discourse.

So I realize that it is part of holoviews, but I’m using the bokeh front end, and I was under the impression that the interactivity with the legend was a bokeh thing and not a holoviews thing?

Sorry, I messed up the quoting, but I meant to reply to you

So I realize that it is part of holoviews, but I’m using the bokeh front end, and I was under the impression that the interactivity with the legend was a bokeh thing and not a holoviews thing?

Holoviews extends Bokeh in several ways, so I can’t comment about what a legend created with Holoviews may or may not support, since it may or may not line up with Bokeh legends exactly. This is is forum for help/questions regarding pure Bokeh code usage. Bokeh legends don’t have any double click behaviors at present.

Ok, thank you for that info re: double-click behaviors, much appreciated