Need Help on these errors - Bokeh 0.11

I updated my Bokeh from 0.10 to 0.11 and none of my plots are coming up. If I do the Inspect element and go to the console, these are the errors that I have:

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module ‘model’

bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1

Uncaught Error: Module `Slider’ does not exists. The problem may be two fold. Either a model was requested that’s available in an extra bundle, e.g. a widget, or a custom model was requested, but it wasn’t registered before first usage.

I added

To my template.html file as well, but it did not help.

I appreciate any help.

It's impossible to offer any help without some sample code to diagnose. That said, some things moved around in 0.11, there is a migration guide in the release notes that you can consult:

Bokeh Docs

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On May 16, 2016, at 2:15 PM, hkbokeh <[email protected]> wrote:

I updated my Bokeh from 0.10 to 0.11 and none of my plots are coming up. If I do the Inspect element and go to the console, these are the errors that I have:

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module 'model'
Uncaught Error: Module `Slider' does not exists. The problem may be two fold. Either a model was requested that's available in an extra bundle, e.g. a widget, or a custom model was requested, but it wasn't registered before first usage.

I added

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url_for('static', filename='css/bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.css') }}">
  <script type="text/javascript" src="{{ url_for('static', filename='js/bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js') }}"></script>

I appreciate any help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/5f2a27db-b08a-4989-b14f-9c75214f0ab3%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.

This is the top portion of the code:

A.py

from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, show, save

from bokeh.embed import components

from bokeh.models.widgets import Slider

from bokeh.io import vform

from bokeh.models import HoverTool, CustomJS, ColumnDataSource

from collections import OrderedDict

B.py

from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, show, save, gridplot

from bokeh.models import ColumnDataSource

from bokeh.models.widgets import Panel, Tabs

from bokeh.models import AjaxDataSource

from bokeh.resources import INLINE

from bokeh.embed import components, file_html

I am not using any of

bokeh.browserlib
bokeh.util.browser
bokeh.properties
bokeh.core.properties
bokeh.mixins
bokeh.core.property_mixins
bokeh.plotting_helpers
bokeh.plotting.helpers
bokeh.templates
bokeh.core.templates

And these are the error that I can see in the console:

bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1Uncaught Error: Cannot find module 'model’i @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1s @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1i.models/widgets/cell_editors…/…/common/continuum_view @ bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js:1i @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1s @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1i.models/widgets/main…/abstract_button @ bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js:2i @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1s @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1i.models/widgets/abstract_button.e.constructor @ bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js:1(anonymous function) @ bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js:1(anonymous function) @ bokeh-widgets-0.11.1.min.js:194

bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1 Uncaught Error: Module `VBoxForm’ does not exists. The problem may be two fold. Either a model was requested that’s available in an extra bundle, e.g. a widget, or a custom model was requested, but it wasn’t registered before first usage.i @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1t._instantiate_object @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2t._instantiate_references_json @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2t.from_json @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2M @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2(anonymous function) @ (index):151h @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61c.fireWith @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61tt.extend.ready @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61a @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:51

Uncaught Error: Module `VBoxForm’ does not exists. The problem may be two fold. Either a model was requested that’s available in an extra bundle, e.g. a widget, or a custom model was requested, but it wasn’t registered before first usage.i @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:1t._instantiate_object @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2t._instantiate_references_json @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2t.from_json @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2M @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:2(anonymous function) @ (index):151h @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61c.fireWith @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61tt.extend.ready @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:61a @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:51

Note that the code was working perfectly with Bokeh 0.10, When I migrated to Bokeh 0.11 I cannot see any of the plots anymore. It is kind oof impossible to copy and paste the entire code here. In my template.html, I am loading BokehJS and CSS together with widgets:

The only change that I made after upgrading to 0.11 is: I changed :

Replace this: from bokeh.plotting import ColumnDataSource

Based on the documentation.

I appreciate f you can help me to resolve the issue.

···

to: from bokeh.models import ColumnDataSource

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 3:15:30 PM UTC-4, hkbokeh wrote:

Uncaught Error: Module `Slider’ does not exists. The problem may be two fold. Either a model was requested that’s available in an extra bundle, e.g. a widget, or a custom model was requested, but it wasn’t registered before first usage.

I added

I appreciate any help.

Now I can see all the figures and I get these errors:

Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Patchn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

20bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Segmentn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Segmentn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

938 console messages are not shown.

···

I added

I appreciate any help.

I found my Issue. I need to load the correct widget version. 0.11.0.min.css instead of 0.11.1.min.css.

Those are informational messages, and not new. They are just informing you that hit testing (e.g. for hover tool) is not supported on those glyphs (which has always been the case to date)

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On May 16, 2016, at 15:23, hkbokeh [email protected] wrote:

Now I can see all the figures and I get these errors:

Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Patchn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

20bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Segmentn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63Bokeh: ‘point’ selection not available for Segmentn.cerror @ bokeh-0.11.0.min.js:63

938 console messages are not shown.

I added

I appreciate any help.

I found my Issue. I need to load the correct widget version. 0.11.0.min.css instead of 0.11.1.min.css.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/6eb8734e-d3b8-4514-a1f1-7b3f3bf62ad9%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.