I have developed a bunch of tools on top of Bokeh that might interest others. Not sure if this is the right place, but here we go:
They are fully functional, but some might have slightly unpolished API:s…
- Interactive colorbar that allows adjusting the color map by pan and zoom
- File download button that goes directly over http (not websocket)
- File upload field that goes directly over http (not websocket), meaning that it does not have a size limit, nor does it encode the file as base64.
- Bugfixed autocomplete input field
- Drop down menu that allows the keys to be arbitrary values, not just strings
- A framework for building larger web applications out of Bokeh widgets using a structure similar to what you’d do with QT or Gtk
If there’s a better place to announce this, or link to stuff like this, like a Bokeh contrib repo, please let me know.