parallel coordinates plot

Hi,

Is it possible to implement parallel coordinates plots in bokeh?

jg

I would also like to be able to do this.

···

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 4:43:52 AM UTC-6, joe gi wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to implement parallel coordinates plots in bokeh?

jg

Me three.

···

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 6:37:15 PM UTC-6, MatthewSteen wrote:

I would also like to be able to do this.

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 4:43:52 AM UTC-6, joe gi wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to implement parallel coordinates plots in bokeh?

jg

It's certainly possible to *draw* a parallel coordinates plot in Bokeh now. But you'd have to convert all the data points to some "common" coordinate system in python first, and apart from being cumbersome this would lose semantic information that might be useful for e.g. hover tools. More integrated support for this type of thing is on our list, but it will require some features / improvements at a fairly foundational level (nested coordinate systems, ability to tag individual rows to different ranges) It's definitely not a trivial task, so it will depend on someone (either a current core dev or a new contributor) becoming available to devote a real chunk of time to do the work.

Bryan

···

On Feb 16, 2016, at 1:50 AM, [email protected] wrote:

Me three.

On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 6:37:15 PM UTC-6, MatthewSteen wrote:
I would also like to be able to do this.

On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 4:43:52 AM UTC-6, joe gi wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to implement parallel coordinates plots in bokeh?

jg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/9638a668-6f6e-42a8-abf4-c5b446fce141%40continuum.io.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.