RuntimeError: Neither firefox and geckodriver nor a variant of chromium browser and chromedriver are available on system PATH. You can install the former with 'conda install -c conda-forge firefox geckodriver'

From the past 2 weeks im looking for a solution to fix this issue : RuntimeError: Neither firefox and geckodriver nor a variant of chromium browser and chromedriver are available on system PATH. You can install the former with ‘conda install -c conda-forge firefox geckodriver’.

The code was running perfectly fine and I could view the images and export until 2 weeks ago. I have installed geckodriver and its also present in the path, but suddenly from 2 weeks Im getting this error . NOTE : I do not have firefox browser installed, and the images used to open on I.E which is not presently. I want it to open on I.E as leaving this I dont have any other browser

@prash did you just upgrade from version 1.x to 2.x? Before version 2.0 Bokeh used PhantomJS to generate PNG exports. But PhantomJS is unsupported and unmaintained, so starting with version 2.0 Bokeh now uses Selenium and a real headless browser to generate PNG exports. The only officially supported ones are Firefox or Chrome. Note that these browsers are used internally to generate the PNGs, and have nothing to do with where you view the output. You can view the PNG output in any browser you want. The simplest solution is to install one or the other so that Bokeh can use one of the webdrivers that it supports. Failing that, I can only think of two options:

• Downgrade Bokeh to < 2.0 and use the old PhantomJS export
  • Bokeh’s export functions can accept an optional webdriver argument. There may be a Selenium webdriver for Edge that you could manually configure and try to use. Note that is is not officially supported and I have never tried it, so you would just have to try and see how it goes.

Note also that if you mean old/classic IE (not Edge) then please know that Bokeh support is already
limited in recent versions, and will be dropped completely at some point.