Selecting which glyphs to include for automatic scale/zoom calculation

I am having multiple glyphs in live streaming data. The auto-scale functionality works fantastic, but now I am willing to add extra (semantic) glyphs which should not affect the auto-scaling (y-axis).

Is there any easy to implement strategy to consider beyond implementing the whole autoscaling mechanism from scratch?

Doing it from scratch will require to calculate min/max on server side (at least for initial load), because there is no BokehJS callback on load (which on it’s own might be a great and easy to implement feature).

Thanks!

Feature request - Feature request: Selecting glyphs that affect auto-scale · Issue #6776 · bokeh/bokeh · GitHub

···

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 10:40:45 PM UTC+3, Meir Tseitlin wrote:

I am having multiple glyphs in live streaming data. The auto-scale functionality works fantastic, but now I am willing to add extra (semantic) glyphs which should not affect the auto-scaling (y-axis).

Is there any easy to implement strategy to consider beyond implementing the whole autoscaling mechanism from scratch?

Doing it from scratch will require to calculate min/max on server side (at least for initial load), because there is no BokehJS callback on load (which on it’s own might be a great and easy to implement feature).

Thanks!