Serialization error after updating to 3.0.2

Hi,

I posted a question a while back and have used this example in my code:

I am using a plot_dict with TabPanels, I updated bokeh so switched from Panel to TabPanel and also there is a few div paragraphs. Where I changed the parameter “style” name to “styles”. I am getting this large error when running the code and not entirely sure what it is related to:

When I uncomment the plotDict part, the code has no errors. I am also using functools partial, but seems like the error is related to dict keys? Line 627 is where the error comes up (this worked before):

Hi @Zana sorry this is a bit too confusing to follow. I guess you have started with the code in the other post, but made some changes that you have described here narratively? I don’t really have a clear idea of what code you are actually running, and to be honest, the code in the other post looks broken (e.g. referencing a "plotdict" column that does not exist in the CDS). It’s probably better to start fresh and post a new, updated, complete MRE here (please attend to the “minimal” aspect, the other code has lots of formatting, templating, etc. code that does not appear related to the problem at all).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.