Sharing PolyEditTool across graphs in a gridplot?

Is there a way to pass renderers, and specifically vertex renderers, from different figures to the same PolyEditTool? The graphs all share a common ColumnDataSource if that helps (I know this results in sharing of drag/pan).

I have a gridplot, so 3 figures laid out in a row, and would love to use a single PolyEditTool to manipulate patches across all three graphs (or at least layout each graph’s tool next to that graph rather than all in a row at the top)

Thanks!

Not presently, the PolyEditTool only has a property to set a (single) vertex renderer. I am not sure why the tool configures a renderer rather than a data source. If it were just a data source, then any number of renderers could respond to it passively. But the tools does make use of the vertex renderer internally besides just its data source, so I will have to assume that was unavoidable.

or at least layout each graph’s tool next to that graph rather than all in a row at the top

Sure, pass merge_tools=False to gridplot to keep each plot with its own individual toolbar.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.