Strange offset when exporting to SVG

Hi,

When exporting to svg I get strange offsets in the labels on the axis and legend.

I have tried a number of things but nothing seem to work. I have attached the svg example that exibits the issues and the png captured from a notebook.

Is there a property I can change to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Generally there seems to be more whitespace around text in the SVG. Is there a general property somewhere to adjust this?

···

On Monday, 2 July 2018 13:23:58 UTC+1, Mathew wrote:

Hi,

When exporting to svg I get strange offsets in the labels on the axis and legend.

I have tried a number of things but nothing seem to work. I have attached the svg example that exibits the issues and the png captured from a notebook.

Is there a property I can change to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

These issues sound like bugs, I would say a GH issue with code to reproduce is the next step.

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Jul 2, 2018, at 07:38, Mathew [email protected] wrote:

Generally there seems to be more whitespace around text in the SVG. Is there a general property somewhere to adjust this?

On Monday, 2 July 2018 13:23:58 UTC+1, Mathew wrote:

Hi,

When exporting to svg I get strange offsets in the labels on the axis and legend.

I have tried a number of things but nothing seem to work. I have attached the svg example that exibits the issues and the png captured from a notebook.

Is there a property I can change to fix this?

Thanks in advance

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/8e4aa2d7-18bd-433d-82c6-98d0b4dbe0d3%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted issue https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh/issues/8046

Thanks,

Mathew

···

On Monday, 2 July 2018 16:49:25 UTC+1, Bryan Van de ven wrote:

Hi,

These issues sound like bugs, I would say a GH issue with code to reproduce is the next step.

Thanks,

Bryan

On Jul 2, 2018, at 07:38, Mathew [email protected] wrote:

Generally there seems to be more whitespace around text in the SVG. Is there a general property somewhere to adjust this?

On Monday, 2 July 2018 13:23:58 UTC+1, Mathew wrote:

Hi,

When exporting to svg I get strange offsets in the labels on the axis and legend.

I have tried a number of things but nothing seem to work. I have attached the svg example that exibits the issues and the png captured from a notebook.

Is there a property I can change to fix this?

Thanks in advance

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Bokeh Discussion - Public” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].

To post to this group, send email to [email protected].

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/8e4aa2d7-18bd-433d-82c6-98d0b4dbe0d3%40continuum.io.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.