Tabs and lazy loading

Hi guys,

I have an website application based on Bokeh embedded on Flask. And I created many charts which are organized by Tabs. Currently, all charts are created and rendered when the Bokeh server is launched. is there any way or methods for “lazy loading”? that is, I just like the charts on the first tab to be loaded and displayed. the others can be loaded later on or when user click on the tab.

Thanks a lot.

2018-10-15_9-05-52.png

Hello Mr. Peng Wang,

I am really sorry that I cannot answer your question but you have an answer to my question for which I am going crazy and could not get an answer. how to embed tabs to bokeh. can you share your code regarding embedding TABS with flask using bokeh?

Best Regards

···

On Monday, 15 October 2018 19:13:11 UTC+4, peng wang wrote:

Hi guys,

I have an website application based on Bokeh embedded on Flask. And I created many charts which are organized by Tabs. Currently, all charts are created and rendered when the Bokeh server is launched. is there any way or methods for “lazy loading”? that is, I just like the charts on the first tab to be loaded and displayed. the others can be loaded later on or when user click on the tab.

Thanks a lot.