Tabs issue

Hi,

I’m truly unsure if I have an issue with my work or if there’s a bug, since I’m new to Bokeh. I’d like my tabs to appear horizontally (e.g when you open multiple tabs in chrome). However they’re stuck on a vertical, stacked outline on the left hand side of my screen. I’m working on changing the private content of my graphs so I can share a screenshot as well, but I’m starting off without them in case it’s a straight forward fix.

The weirder part is they’d previously appeared horizontally, and I haven’t changed the content or the way I create them.

How I crate tabs:

final_tabs = Tabs(tabs = [info_tab, eastern_tabs, western_tabs] )

Has anyone run into this issue before? Thanks for any help.

I should have mentioned I am using Bokeh 1.0.3.

···

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 8:54:24 PM UTC-7, house_scientist wrote:

Hi,

I’m truly unsure if I have an issue with my work or if there’s a bug, since I’m new to Bokeh. I’d like my tabs to appear horizontally (e.g when you open multiple tabs in chrome). However they’re stuck on a vertical, stacked outline on the left hand side of my screen. I’m working on changing the private content of my graphs so I can share a screenshot as well, but I’m starting off without them in case it’s a straight forward fix.

The weirder part is they’d previously appeared horizontally, and I haven’t changed the content or the way I create them.

How I crate tabs:

Please always provide a minimal but complete and runnable code so others can help you.
In this case I think you probably forgotten to set the width attribute on the Tabs widget.

This should work:

from bokeh.plotting import show
from bokeh.layouts import Row
from bokeh.models.widgets import Tabs, Panel, Div

def make_tab(color, name):
return Panel(title = ‘{name}’.format(name = name), child = Row(Div(text = ‘

’), height = 20), height = 120)

tabs_array =
tabs_colors = [‘cyan’, ‘orange’, ‘lime’, ‘gray’, ‘yellow’, ‘crimson’, ‘magenta’] # , ‘darkgray’, ‘crimson’, ‘orchid’

for color in tabs_colors:
tabs_array.append(make_tab(color, color))
layout = Tabs(tabs = tabs_array, width = 500)
show(layout)

``

···

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 4:54:24 AM UTC+1, house_scientist wrote:

Hi,

How I crate tabs: