Trouble with the app_reveal.py Slideshow embedded example

When running the slideshow embedded example, I receive an error:

Exception: HTTP Unauthorized accessing

Can someone direct me to what I’m doing wrong? I’m following the instructions in the Readme, and running Bokeh 0.10.0

I’m very new to bokeh, and just looking to understand how best to integrate a plot which updates the data through a slider into my already-existing Flask app.

Thanks!

I have the same issue. Can anyone help?

···

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 7:06:44 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Can someone direct me to what I’m doing wrong? I’m following the instructions in the Readme, and running Bokeh 0.10.0

I’m very new to bokeh, and just looking to understand how best to integrate a plot which updates the data through a slider into my already-existing Flask app.

Thanks!

Hi,

we are just about to release Bokeh 0.11 on January 6th which has an entirely new server based on Tornado that is much more performant and easy-to-use. When the new release arrives there'll be many new examples to follow, better and more complete documentation on the main docs, site as well as some YouTube video tutorials and demonstrations. Please hold tight!

Bryan

···

On Dec 18, 2015, at 8:36 PM, hkbokeh <[email protected]> wrote:

I have the same issue. Can anyone help?

On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 7:06:44 PM UTC-4, [email protected] wrote:

Can someone direct me to what I'm doing wrong? I'm following the instructions in the Readme, and running Bokeh 0.10.0

I'm very new to bokeh, and just looking to understand how best to integrate a plot which updates the data through a slider into my already-existing Flask app.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/700c6000-580f-4fd6-8e66-ccf0bf02bbad%40continuum.io.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout.