TypeError with gridplot and numbro

Hi I’ve experienced problems when using numbro notation to format tooltips together with gridplot.

When displayin multiple plots that have tooltips with numbro the following JS error occurs:

Uncaught TypeError: r is not a function

As soon as I remove the numbro notation like {0,0} everything works as expected.

This results in the problem that no tooltip is shown when using numbro in the tooltip!

···

Am Mittwoch, 8. März 2017 09:49:20 UTC+1 schrieb Florian Aigner:

Hi I’ve experienced problems when using numbro notation to format tooltips together with gridplot.

When displayin multiple plots that have tooltips with numbro the following JS error occurs:

As soon as I remove the numbro notation like {0,0} everything works as expected.

Florian,

It's very hard and also time consuming to try and "invent" an example from an incomplete description. Not having code to run dramatically lowers the probability that anyone will be able to help. Please provide a complete minimal runnable example that reproduces what you are seeing.

Thanks,

Bryan

···

On Mar 8, 2017, at 03:05, Florian Aigner <[email protected]> wrote:

This results in the problem that no tooltip is shown when using numbro in the tooltip!

Am Mittwoch, 8. März 2017 09:49:20 UTC+1 schrieb Florian Aigner:
Hi I've experienced problems when using numbro notation to format tooltips together with gridplot.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bokeh Discussion - Public" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/msgid/bokeh/e7fb9b4a-0513-453c-92eb-68724c95253b%40continuum.io\.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/d/optout\.