Unable to locate bokeh-3.1.1.min.css for Bokeh 3.1.1

What are you trying to do?

I’m working on a project that uses Bokeh version 3.1.1. I need the bokeh-3.1.1.min.css file for this specific version.

What have you tried that did NOT work as expected?

1. I attempted to access the file through the usual CDN link, but it returned an “Access Denied” error.
  2. I checked the installed Bokeh package on my system, but couldn’t find the CSS file in the expected location.
  3. I browsed the Bokeh GitHub repository but couldn’t find the file there either.

Minimal Reproducible Example:

Unfortunately, since my issue is related to locating a specific file rather than a code issue, I’m unable to provide a code-based example. However, I’ve detailed the steps and locations I’ve checked above.

Screenshot:

Additional Details:

Is there a specific location or archive where I can find older static files for Bokeh? I specifically need version 3.1.1 for my project. Any guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated!

There are no separate CSS files for Bokeh 2.0 and later. All the CSS has been bundled with the JS files for a very long time.

Edit: so e.g. if you are updating an old template that had included CSS file links for earlier versions of Bokeh, those can just be removed entirely now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.